Linking up to “Freshly Pieced” for WIP Wednesday! It’s been a good “week” (well actually 2 but shh……!)
- NEW PROJECTS: 0
- WIP’s: 4
- UFO’s: 9
- FLIMSIES: 3
- FINISHES: 2
- Baby J’s Quilt – No progress this week 😦
- Frivols #2 – All blocks are done, Top assembly to follow.
- Snowball Quilt – No progress yet, I do have backing now and need to prep it ready for quilting.
- Strings n Selveges – I have completed as many yellow and orange blocks as I can with what I have this week.
- Pink/Purple Bonu HST’s
2. Pink/white/red leftovers from A’s quilt
3. Peach/brown leftovers from a friends quilt
4. Pink/gold leftovers from a recent project
5. Blue/orange/green leftovers from J’s quilt
6. Flower Baskets (Table runner/Placemats?)
7. Christmas BOM (from LQS)
8. Live, Laugh, Love Wall hanging
9. Leftover Frivols #1
- Frivols Club #1 – Is stil in progress and on the frame.
- Big J’s Quilt – Backing and label are ready, binding is prepped, matching pillowcase has been completed, It will be next on the frame (after the donation quilt lol!)
- Little M’s Quilt is now a flimsy! I added small borders, binding is prepped, a matching pillowcase is made and I just need to add a label to the backing and it will be in line for the frame 🙂
- New Years Day Mystery Quilt (see 2)
- Second NYD Mystery Quilt – Both are bound, just need to be photographed!