I’m linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday again.
1. Hearts Table Runner – no progress 😦
2. Bright Stars QAL I am slowly working through sewing my HST – i am doing 5 at a time as leaders/enders when I am working on other things.
3. Hip to be Square challenge
I have finished sewing all my blocks with 1 inch finished squares (8x8s), they all have borders now. I have sewn some 2x2s with 4 inch finished squares and these have borders too… now to cut more scraps and get sewing some 4x4s with 2 inch finished squares, border them and then get the “Minecraft” quilt top put together in time for the deadline!!!
4. Half Hearted Quilt All the pieces are now cut out… I had to recut and finagle the background triangles because I didn’t quite have enough of the paw print fabric but I added a different fabric that I think will work out well. Now to get sewing…..
5. Mystery Mondays I have all my pieces cut out and ready to sew…. I changed up my color choices a bit and really like this combo…
6. Pat Sloan Vacation Time BOM This months block is complete…..! I already posted it under my BOMs away Monday post, so will remove this from my WIPs list and put it with my other BOM updates instead.
7. NYD Mystery Quilt – no progress.
8. Customer Pinwheel Quilt … Is on the frame ready to be quilted!
Thanks for looking!